- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Paris Vacation rental…will all go well?
Booked an apartment for our Paris visit on the internet, but will it actually be there? We had arranged with Vicky by email to meet her on our arrival to pay for the apartment and get the key. The driver … Continue reading
Posted in France, on-line education, Paris, Travel, Travel tips Tagged France, Montparnasse, Paris, Parisbestlodge, Tour Montparnasse, vacation rental 16 Comments
It is scary renting an apartment in Paris, France.
Renting an apartment in Paris France could turn out to be a disaster. I am planning another trip to Europe and it got me started on reminiscing about a previous trip. I rented an apartment in June of 2010. I was very fortunate that everything … Continue reading
Posted in France, Paris, Travel, Travel tips Tagged Apartment, France, Lodging, Paris, Paris France, Rental, Travel and Tourism 1 Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.