- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Monthly Archives: January 2011
I think that the first step that you must take to get on the road to better health is to decide that you need to change your approach to the problem. This is true whether you have an inflammatory illness or … Continue reading
I picked up a flu bug on the way home from Puerto Vallarta. I very rarely get the flu. I probably was a little careless or maybe it is just breathing that stale air on the plane. I have talked … Continue reading
While I am slowly sorting through my pictures and videos of my trip to Puerto Vallarta, I thought you may enjoy this video from you tube.
I have just returned from my annual trip to Puerto Vallarta. I always have a wonderful time. I also feel very good there as the warm weather helps my health. This year I was able to stay for 5 weeks. … Continue reading