- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Category Archives: on-line education
Everyone is very upset these days because of the high cost of education, but did you know that it is available online for free? Baby-boomers love to learn and many continue learning new subjects throughout their lives. As I mentioned … Continue reading
The recent student protests in Montreal about the increase in tuition fees leave me with mixed feelings. What about you? On the one hand I agree with a lot of the concepts of the free world charter and the Zeitgeist … Continue reading
Booked an apartment for our Paris visit on the internet, but will it actually be there? We had arranged with Vicky by email to meet her on our arrival to pay for the apartment and get the key. The driver … Continue reading