- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Excerpt from book: A day at Chateau Versailles by Elizabeth Anderson We were admitted into the Kings Chambers. This time it was closed to the daily viewing, it made it very nice as we were able to see the rooms without … Continue reading
Posted in France, Travel, Versailles Tagged Chandelier, Chateau Versailles, Dance, France, Hall of Mirrors, Performing Arts, serenade, Versailles Palace Leave a comment
Is Place des Vosges really the nicest square in the world?
We had a day ahead of us with nothing much planned and we were going to Versailles the next day so I wanted to conserve my energy and not walk too much on my feet. We had heard so much … Continue reading
Posted in France, Paris, Travel, Travel tips Tagged Paris, Place de Vosges, Victor Hugo 4 Comments