- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Would we stay at Aviawest in Vancouver B.C. again?
While in Vancouver we stayed at Aviawest on Robson and Hamilton. We used a timeshare exchange and they explained ahead of time that we would register at the office on Hamilton. We pulled into the entrance but had to ask at … Continue reading
Posted in Travel, Vancouver Tagged Aviawest, Robson Street, Timeshare, Vancouver, Yaletown Leave a comment
Taking the ferry to Vancouver, B.C. Canada
line up at ferry-Image via Wikipedia Vancouver-Image via Wikipedia This vacation to Vancouver, B.C. was a short 1 week get away. We traveled by car and ferry so I could have packed anything I liked, but instead I kept it to my … Continue reading
Posted in B.C., Travel, Vancouver Tagged basic travel wardrobe, BC Ferries, British Columbia, Canada, Ferry, Horseshoe Bay West Vancouver, Vancouver Leave a comment