- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I mentioned yesterday on my face book, over a thousand Vancouver citizens were out the morning after the riot cleaning up the city. They were sweeping up glass and getting rid of the graffiti. Other than the boarded up store … Continue reading
This riot had nothing to do with hockey or hockey fans or the citizens of Vancouver. Just because they had a Canuck uniform on does not make them a fan. Vancouver has a group of people in the … Continue reading
The sun is out and it is going to be a beautiful week-end. After the days of cloud this is a very welcome event. There is no other place on earth I would rather be than in my little … Continue reading