- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Wash day in Italy
After our full day yesterday we planned on taking it easy this morning and washing some clothes. I proceeded to figure out the washing machine. I should have paid more attention when our host showed me how to use it, … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, Rome, Travel Tagged Italy, Laundry, Trastevere, Trevi fountain, wash day 4 Comments