- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Monthly Archives: September 2011
We went to Victoria a couple of weeks ago for business. It was a sunny Sunday. We have been to Victoria many times before for week-long getaways but this time it was just for the day. We were very lucky … Continue reading
I think you may enjoy this video from Nuskin/Pharmanex. I started taking vitality and it definitely improved my energy level. I don’t know about you but I try to do everything I can to look and feel younger other than surgery or … Continue reading