- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Getting to Rome or Trastevere from the Leonardo da Vinci -Fiumicino airport Rome Italy…and getting stuck between floors in the elevator
We arrived at the Fiumicino airport in Rome in Terminal 1 from Amsterdam. We needed to get on the FR1 to go to Trastevere station as our apartment was near there. After getting our luggage it was easy to follow … Continue reading
When I was booking my flight for Rome Italy, my travel agent suggested that I get my stop over in Amsterdam instead of London. It is a very long trip from Vancouver and I would have to have a stop. … Continue reading
Oct. 07, 2012. I purchased new travel gear for my Italy trip, a back pack and a convertible bag and a purse. I also took a nylon bag that packs into its own pocket just in case. It took … Continue reading