- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Canada
When I am in Italy of course I love to check out the art, the museums and the ruins but my second favourite thing to do is to eat. I am a foodie after all. The great thing about Italian … Continue reading
Maybe other baby-boomers can relate to this. There comes a time in your life when you know you’re probably not going to sky dive or climb Mount Everest but you still can enjoy the outdoors; o.k. maybe skydiving is still … Continue reading
The recent student protests in Montreal about the increase in tuition fees leave me with mixed feelings. What about you? On the one hand I agree with a lot of the concepts of the free world charter and the Zeitgeist … Continue reading
line up at ferry-Image via Wikipedia Vancouver-Image via Wikipedia This vacation to Vancouver, B.C. was a short 1 week get away. We traveled by car and ferry so I could have packed anything I liked, but instead I kept it to my … Continue reading