- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Galleria Borghese
Villa Borghese Park in Rome
If you have read any of my previous posts you know that when I visit a large touristy city I always like to seek out a nice Park-Villa Borghese is my choice in Rome. I visit a park when I … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, physically challenged, Rome, Travel, Travel tips Tagged Galleria Borghese, Rome, Villa Borghese 5 Comments