- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Porta Portese
Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
On Sunday Oct. 14th we headed down the street to check out the Porta Portese flea market. I had read about this market but had no idea that it would be so close to us until my home exchange hosts … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, Rome, Travel, Travel tips Tagged Italy, Porta Portese, Portese flea market, Rome, Trastevere 2 Comments