- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Puerto Vallarta
2011 New years in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I have just returned from my annual trip to Puerto Vallarta. I always have a wonderful time. I also feel very good there as the warm weather helps my health. This year I was able to stay for 5 weeks. … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged Puerto Vallarta 4 Comments