- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Santa Maria in Trastevere
Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
On our third evening (Saturday, Oct. 13th) we made it to Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and as luck would have it we were just in time for Saturday evening mass at the basilica. This is one of the oldest … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Italy, Travel Tagged Italy, Piazza Santa Maria Trastevere, Rome, Santa Maria in Trastevere, Tiber, Trastevere 1 Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.