- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Vatican Museum
Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
On Monday Oct. 15th, 2012 we had a big day Visiting Vatican City. For some reason God must have thought that we needed to be cleansed before entering the Vatican museum as he released a torrent of rain upon us. … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, Rome, Travel, Travel tips Tagged Italy, Rome, Sistine Chapel, Vatican, Vatican City, Vatican Museum Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.