- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Food
They have good food in Italy.
When I am in Italy of course I love to check out the art, the museums and the ruins but my second favourite thing to do is to eat. I am a foodie after all. The great thing about Italian … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Italy, Rome Tagged Canada, Food, Genetically modified organism, Italian cuisine, Italy, Rome, Sulfite 3 Comments
Street food in Vancouver, Canada
I know I am getting ready to go to Italy but I needed to go Vancouver for a couple of days. The weather was glorious and it seemed more like early September than October. I love to walk around the … Continue reading
Posted in B.C., Food, Travel, Travel tips, Vancouver Tagged British Columbia, Food, Robson Street, street food, travel, travel tips, Vancouver 6 Comments
Take that first step to eliminating foods that cause inflammation.
I have been thinking about how to pass on my new-found knowledge about food and inflammation. I decided that the best way for anyone to use this information would be to change habits in baby steps. This week I would … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Health Tagged Convenience food, Food, Health, Hydrogenation, Monosodium glutamate Leave a comment