- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Drugs and Medications
This is the first step towards better health
I think that the first step that you must take to get on the road to better health is to decide that you need to change your approach to the problem. This is true whether you have an inflammatory illness or … Continue reading
Posted in Health Tagged Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Drugs and Medications, Health, Physician, Rheumatology Leave a comment