- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Home Office
Work at home day…June 1
According to the Montreal gazette today is national work at home day. Yay! They state, “One in four Canadians saying their employer supports the idea of working from home, according to a survey from Workopolis released ahead of Canada’s unofficial … Continue reading
Posted in on-line education, Travel, work from home Tagged Home Office, Small business, Telecommuting, Workopolis Leave a comment