- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Luxembourg
Outside my door in Paris
Rue Delambre was the name of the street where I rented my vacation apartment in Paris. It was perfect! It had everything I could have imagined and more. It was located up a quiet side street in Montparnasse between the … Continue reading
Posted in Food, France, Paris, Travel Tagged Edgar Quinet, Hemingway, Jardin du Luxembourg, Jean-Paul Sartre, Luxembourg, Montparnasse, Paris, Picasso, Sartre 13 Comments