- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Eiffel Tower
Does this describe you? The Eiffel Tower is on the bucket list but you’re a baby boomer with some challenges
Are you a baby-boomer, a bit challenged physically, but have the Eiffel tower on your bucket list? I know this is not as exciting as someone that wants to climb Kilimanjaro or run a marathon but it can be daunting … Continue reading