- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Twitter
I joined the scary world of face book.
Posted on August 25, 2011 by babyboomersmusings
I finally took a huge leap into the frightening face book world with a business page. I was a little apprehensive of giving up some of my privacy but it is too late to think about it now. We old … Continue reading →
Posted in on-line education, Travel, work from home | Tagged baby boomers, face book, Facebook, Odeon Cinemas, on-line security, Online Communities, seniors, Social media, Social network, Twitter | Leave a comment