- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: seniors
A free education and it’s not just for baby-boomers!
Everyone is very upset these days because of the high cost of education, but did you know that it is available online for free? Baby-boomers love to learn and many continue learning new subjects throughout their lives. As I mentioned … Continue reading
Sunny day in Victoria, B.C.
We went to Victoria a couple of weeks ago for business. It was a sunny Sunday. We have been to Victoria many times before for week-long getaways but this time it was just for the day. We were very lucky … Continue reading
Posted in B.C., Food, Travel, Victoria Tagged baby boomers, high tea, Royal British Columbia Museum, seniors, travel, Victoria, Victoria British Columbia Leave a comment