- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Sulfite
They have good food in Italy.
When I am in Italy of course I love to check out the art, the museums and the ruins but my second favourite thing to do is to eat. I am a foodie after all. The great thing about Italian … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Italy, Rome Tagged Canada, Food, Genetically modified organism, Italian cuisine, Italy, Rome, Sulfite 3 Comments
I get migraines but I still need chocolate!
Well , I haven’t been on-line in a few days because I had a migraine. It is another wonderful reason that I have my travel website, as it goes on without me! I do not have to go to … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Health Tagged Chianti, Chocolate, Migraine, Sulfite, Types of chocolate Leave a comment