- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Italy trip
Italy trip…building my strength and stamina
We are going on an Italy trip late this fall. It seemed so far off but suddenly my departure date is almost here. The summer went so quickly and there is always so much to do. There is no where … Continue reading
Posted in Babyboomers, exercise, Italy, physically challenged, Travel, Travel tips Tagged babyboomer, Eurail Italy, Health, inflammation, Italy, Italy trip, Physical exercise, physically challenged, travel 4 Comments