- Villa Borghese Park in Rome
- They have good food in Italy.
- Wash day in Italy
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 2
- Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
- Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Wandering around Rome
- Porta Portese Flea Market in Trastevere and my 2 Euro coat
- Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and mass at the basilica.
- Getting settled in to the rhythm of Trastevere…and the breakdown of our tram
copywrite babyboomersmusings.comThe pictures and stories on this site are mine Elizabeth Anderson unless otherwise noted. Print or share with your friends as long as you note the source. Google
Tag Archives: Rheumatoid arthritis
Cowichan Bay a cittaslow community – part 1
Have you ever found a gem of a place, close to home, that previously you never knew existed? That’s what I found last week on a visit to Cowichan Bay BC …cittaslow the first slow city in North America. This … Continue reading
Posted in B.C., Food, Health, Travel, work from home Tagged Arthritis, British Columbia, cittaslow, Cowichan Bay, healthy food, inflammation, Rheumatoid arthritis, slowfood 1 Comment
Starting a health category
I picked up a flu bug on the way home from Puerto Vallarta. I very rarely get the flu. I probably was a little careless or maybe it is just breathing that stale air on the plane. I have talked … Continue reading
Posted in Health Tagged Arthritis, Autoimmune disease, Conditions and Diseases, Health, Influenza, Rheumatoid arthritis 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.